Monday, June 18, 2012

iLearn Math with iPads

Well, it has been a while since I last posted.  So....I thought I would share with all of you some of the things I have presented on this summer.  I will try to post them all this week.  
Tonight, I am posting handouts for a short one-hour presentation I will make tomorrow on using iPads to help students learn math.  These apps go beyond playing games to learn basic facts or practice computation.  These will provide students with a real life connection to math.
The first page is a list of the apps, some paid and some free.  The next few pages are a sample of activities you could use with some of the apps.  I didn't include activities for all of the apps, but I think you can easily see how they could be incorporated into a lesson.  The apps are for geometry, measurement, and data/probability.
Here is the TpT Link:  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/iLearn-Math-with-iPads

Blessings,
Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment