Thursday, August 4, 2011

Here Goes Nothing...

Because I have absolutely NOTHING else to do with my time , I have decided to start a teaching blog. This blog isn't for students or parents, but for other teachers. In searching for teaching resources on the web, I have found many blogs with fabulous resources for lower elementary grades. However, the blogs for the upper elementary teachers are far and few between. I have been told many times by my colleagues that I should start something like this to share the resources I have accumulated over the past few years, so this is my attempt in doing just that. Over the next couple of weeks I hope to share these resources piece by piece in order to help each of you in your journey to educate America's future. ~Blessings. Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment